PDA

View Full Version : проблема явно е в българия (отнася се за всички марки)

Stoyan Georgiev
13-01-2009, 12:11
това е от alfaowner.com

I have just had my Brera back from having my bonnet resprayed and wheels refinished and thought I would give some feed back on brera ownership after 15k.
I picked up my car on the 22/07/08. It was bought from Monza sport in Ashington West Sussex, and supplied by Sidlow crawley (now not trading) in 11.5 weeks.
I have had a number of problems inc rocking seat (new base supplied and a lot better) drivers window opening when locked fortunately only when on my drive and not when raining (new ecu supplied for window and cured).Two issues that were appearing and I thought I would have problems with were the wheel finish was not standing up to general wear and tear and I had 38 different stone chips on my bonnet and only six on my bumper. I spoke to my dealer who asked my to e-mail and attach some photos they would then deal with the issue,this I did in late Nov, I also dropped in whilst passing one day to show them as well.
They asked me to be patient and they would deal with it, the week before Xmas I received a call to say that Alfa had agreed to respray the bonnet and refurbish the wheels.
To say that is was gob smacked is an understatement I have never received such good customer service from a manufacturer or garage and can only praise Alfa UK and Monza sport in the way that I have been respected as a client.
I hope the powers to be at Alfa read this as I will certainly buy my next Sports tourer from them should they keep up the good work with customer service and the great Quality of the Brera. My car is the best looking and most comfortable mile muncher I have ever owned in twenty five years of car ownership and I have owned a few.

явно има нещо сбъркано в нашата китна държавица.... (това отдавна е ясно, да не помислите, че сега го установявам)

didod
13-01-2009, 12:34
Хм... Друго си е в 'белите' държави, така е! И резултата е- доволен клиент- веднъж от колата, веднъж от обслужването! После защо да не кара Алфа човека, без предубеждения. :coolio:

kolov
13-01-2009, 16:41
То да беше само това! Държавата я има, когато трябва да си прибере данъците от тук насетне ... free for all! Жалко, че хората отделили средства за нов автомобил биват посрещани от баш'майстори. Приятел ми сподели следната българщина за Опел. Отиваш си с новата си Астра за смяна на консумативи. Казват ти, че диагностиката е показала нужда от смяна на кормилна рейка. Ти кимаш с глава одобрително /какво ли друго да направиш/. Идваш взимаш си колата и така и не разбираш какво е станало. GM плаща много добре за ремонтни дейности. Нарочили са си хората рейката хората. Поръчват нова, изписват старата. Ти имаш кола с нова кормилна рейка /сменена от "майстор"/, а те имат бонус за труда и работеща кормилна рейка, която да шитнат втора ръка. Честито на печелившите! Хайде в София, пак може да се намери някой свестен. В Монтана ми се наложи да закарам, колата си в официалния сервиз на рено и там да ме обслужи мой бивш съученик, който не може да различи маркуч от кабел.