Thread: Hi Alfisti from US!

Default Hi Alfisti from US!

Hi to all Alfisti fans! Congratulations for the great organization and the awesome videos from the Alfisti.bg Italian Track Day 2009. It is always nice to behold the greatness of the Italian design and perfection. Thank you for sharing those moments with us, all the Alfa fans around the world. Looking forward to see more videos from 2010. Cannot wait till the first day Alfa Romeo set their foot on American soil!

P.S. I don't know whose retarded idea was to make the registration process so complicated for English speaking individuals with retarded questions in Bulgarian. Thank God my girlfriend is Bulgarian and patient enough to walk me through the process.

P.P.S. Just wanted to share one of my rare moments where I saw Alfa Romeo on the streets.

Keep up with the good work and looking forward for your next event!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0080[1].jpg 
Views:	649 
Size:	87.5 KB 
ID:	41642

Welcome to the Forum. About the registration process, let the moderators/administrators do their job and fix it.

Nice picture. Are there many Alfa Romeos on the US roads?
    Mitsubishi L200 2.5D (115 hp)
    Alfa Romeo 156 2.4 jtd (136++hp)

Thanks, dude. That picture is actually the first contemporary Alfa I saw on the road. Most of the Alfas I've seen are back from the days when we used to have Alfa dealerships, nicely preserved and taken care of, of course. Can't wait though

Welcome alfa_fan!

The picture you have posted is very interesting!
    Alfa Romeo is a rare sight on the streets of the USA.
    It would be interesting for us to know more about how had you became a fan of Alfa Romeo.
    Do you own one?

Best regards!
    145 1.6 Boxer - Alfetta GT - Sprint Veloce 16v - Lada 1500S - GTV 3.0 24v

www.ClassicCar-bg.com

I wish I did. Hopefully I will have the chance to become an owner in 2011, when they are supposed to start selling them here, I don't know if it will be called alfa, chrysler or they will come up with something totally retarded. Hopefully they will keep the same name and brand.
    I came to know about Alfa Romeo through a friend of mine. His father has an Alfa Romeo Milano 2.5l V6, or Alfa 75 as it was called in Europe. I have been watching videos from track days all over the world and hopefully some day I will have the chance to visit one of those in Bulgaria...from what I've heard it sounds like a nice place

You seem to use retarded quite a lot. Probably your favourite word?

Уай соу бе джанъм? Обидно е некси. Еле па като коментираш форума. Гърлфрендката предполагам ще е така добра да те светне да се държиш учтиво. Благодаря.
    Не о хлѣбѣ единѣмъ живъ будетъ человѣкъ

Hey there! Nice to see Americans appreciate Alfa Romeo, for which model are you going for?
    33 16v/MR2 SW20/S3 8L

Welcome to the forum!
    As for the registration process, we have temporarily increased the level of security for certain reasons
    _______
    146 JTD - ex
    Renault Megane II 1.5 dci - ex

Nissan Qashkai 2.0 CVT - current

Hi welcome. I look forward to the emergence of Alfa Romeo on U.S. soil.
    Alfasud/156 1.8ex
    156 2.4 JTD/156 2.5 Q-system/Uno 1.3Turbo i.e-again/Yamaha R6

hey there, welcome to our humble community

you're welcome at all the events that are organized throughout the year

maybe you can try and get an used 159 (they are dirt-cheap these things atm.) - shouldn't be too hard to make it meet the standards in the US (as in side indicators, buffer-bumpers, etc.)

that 75 your friend's father owns is a sweet thing

also, don't be too mean to the admins, it's not like we get many foreign visitors in this forum

Hi...
    welcome............